Unfortunately, the page you were looking for has moved from its previous location. It is still here somewhere, but its address has changed.
Odds are the article you were looking for will quickly be found by our search tool below, which should have pre-populated the article's headline. Simply hit 'Search' now.
We hope you enjoy our new website.
You can also take a look through our most recent posts. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.
- Download Sale!
- 7 Things I’ve Learned So Far, by Douglas Brunt
- Wednesday Poetry Prompts: 212
- How I Got My Agent: Emily Jeanne Miller
- 3 Surprising Lessons About Publishing Today
- Can You Use a Book Title That’s Been Used Before?
- The Terrorist Attack
- Debut Author Interview: N. Griffin, Author of the Young Adult Novel THE WHOLE STUPID WAY WE ARE
- The Real Oscar Winner: Great Storytelling
- Literary Agent Jody Klein of Brandt and Hochman Literary Seeks New Clients
- Conference Recap: The 2013 San Francisco Writers Conference
- Agent Advice: Sara D’Emic of Talcott Notch Literary Services, LLC
- Agent Kate McKean’s Feb. 28 Webinar With Synopsis Critique: “Find, Fix, and Finesse Your Plot into a Winning Idea”
- How Far Should Writers Go to Sell Themselves?
- The Silent Gatekeepers
- Author Interview: Susan Goodman, Author of IT’S A DOG’S LIFE
- Winners Announced: The 13th “Dear Lucky Agent” Contest (For Young Adult and Sci-Fi)
- The Basics of DIY E-Book Publishing
- 7 Things I’ve Learned So Far, by Jordan Jacobs
- Is Your Book Your Baby?