With the Fast and Furious scandal growing, more individuals are calling for Eric Holder to be impeached by Congress.
Fast and Furious was a botched “Gunwalking” operation that allowed thousands of guns to be smuggled from the United States to the drug cartels in Mexico. This operation was allowed to supposedly track the drug cartels, but these guns have been used to kill hundreds in Mexico and at least one of the guns was used to kill a U.S. border patrol agent, Brian Terry.
In response to whistleblowers uncovering this operation, critics have argued that Eric Holder has:
- Stonewalled on congressional subpoenas regarding the operation
- Covered up criminally negligent manslaughter
- Lied under oath regarding knowledge of the operation
- Sealed court documents relating to Brian Terry’s murder
- Resisted congressional investigation for over a year.
- Persecuted the whistleblowers in the Justice Department
In addition, Eric Holder has been criticized for:
- Taking legal action against four U.S. States that attempted to control a tide of illegal immigration that the federal government has had the will or the ability to stem.
- Hiring attorneys for the DOJ entirely based on partisan policies.
- Refusing to prosecute voter intimidation cases against the New Black Panther Party.
J. Christian Adams, a former DOJ official turned whistleblower, recently made a public call for Eric Holder’s impeachment. According to Adams, ” the Constitution provides more tools to undo the rot at DOJ. Article II section 4 allows executive brand officers to be impeached. This includes Holder.’’
This poll is being conducted to discover what the American people think about this subject. Should Eric Holder Be Impeached? The results of this poll will be published online and will be shared with major news networks and policy makers, including members of Congress. By answering this poll and having your friends take part, you can influence the decisions of those in Washington.