Phil Robertson and his nephew, Zach Dasher, appeared on Monday night’s Sean Hannity Show to discuss what America needs to do to return to prosperity. Hannity offered several key points that he would do if he was running for office:
1. “I’d fight to declare that radical Islam is the enemy of this country.”
2. “I would secure America’s borders.”
3. “I’d spend within our means and balance the budget.”
4. “I’d have a [free market] alternative to Obamacare.”
5. “I’d have school choice.”
6. “I’d have energy independence.”
Robertson agreed with Hannity’s list but added one more for good measure.
“But I would just add, to begin with, is I would cut the government in about half of what it is now and I’d clean out more bureaucracy than I shoot ducks.”
Zach Dasher is a candidate in Louisiana’s 5th Congressional District.
(h/t: Daily Caller)
Image credit: Fox News Channel screenshot
Advertisement - story continues below