President Obama and Governor Romney:
- How do you both reconcile the vast majority of American’s opposition to government mandated healthcare and taxpayer funded abortions with the fact that you both signed government run healthcare into law with individual mandates and abortion coverage?
- How do you reconcile the fact that the vast majority of Americans oppose homosexual scoutmasters with both your opposition to legal bans on homosexual scoutmasters?
- How do you reconcile the fact that the vast majority of Americans oppose homosexual “marriage” with the fact that you, President Obama, recently came out in favor of it and you Mr. Romney unilaterally, illegally, and unconstitutionally implemented it as governor falsely claiming the court forced you to?
- How do you reconcile the fact that the majority of Americans claim to be pro-life with the fact that you, President Obama, support abortion on demand including even after a failed abortion and you, Mr. Romney, signed $50 co-pay taxpayer-funded elective surgical abortions into law as part of Romneycare (3 years AFTER your supposed “pro-life conversion”) and refused to sign the Susan B. Anthony and Personhood U.S.A pro-life pledges?
- How do you reconcile the fact that the vast majority of Americans oppose laws that would force religious hospitals to violate their religious conscience by offering abortion services and distributing chemical abortion pills with the fact that you both forced Catholic Hospitals to do that very thing?
- How can you reconcile the fact that the vast majority of Americans oppose homosexual adoptions, with the fact you support it, President Obama, and as governor, Mr. Romney, you forced Catholic Charities, the nation’s largest adoption and foster-care agency, to place children with same-sex couples or go out of business (which they eventually did?)
- How can you both reconcile the fact that the vast majority of Americans feel that they are overtaxed with the fact that you support raising taxes (letting major portions of the Bush tax cuts expire), President Obama, and as governor, Mr. Romney, you opposed the Bush tax cuts and raised taxes and fees by close to a billion dollars which effectively, in addition to Romneycare, decimated the Massachusetts economy?
- How can you both reconcile the fact that most Americans oppose homosexuals serving in the military with your opposition to “don’t ask don’t tell?”
- How can you both reconcile the fact that most Americans oppose amnesty for illegals with your support, President Obama, for the DREAM ACT and your past support for McCain-Kennedy, Mr. Romney, as well as large parts of the DREAM ACT?
- How can you reconcile the fact that the vast majority of Americans oppose homosexual, lesbian, and transgender “education” with the fact you support it, President Obama, and as governor, Mr. Romney, you sponsored and endorsed homosexual “pride” parades as well as boosted funding for homosexual “education” starting in kindergarten?
Gregg Jackson is the national best-selling author of Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies, former radio host on WRKO in Boston and KDAR in Los Angeles, an accomplished speaker who speaks to groups on college campuses nationwide, and writer whose articles have been published in The Wall St. Journal, Washington Times, Human Events, and Townhall.com. His new book that he co-authored with nationally syndicated radio host, Steve Deace, is called, We Won’t Get Fooled Again: Where the Christian Right Went Wrong and How to Make America Right Again.
Advertisement – story continues below
Visit Gregg’s website, http://www.greggjackson.com/
Photo credit: Cain and Todd Benson (Creative Commons)
Advertisement - story continues below
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by the owners of this website.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment below.