The reason it has been easy for infiltrators to demoralize and corrupt this country? It’s a simple matter encouraging people to selfishness. We are naturally inclined to selfishness. Therefore, with the right combination of propaganda pressures applied consistently over time, progressives have changed the U.S. into a seething mass of selfish adolescents interested only in demonizing others to stoke the gravy train.
Chinese General Sun Tzu, one of the greatest philosophers and military strategists of all time, said: “If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles… if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.”
The simple fact is we no longer know ourselves, and we certainly do not know our enemies. We can thank decades of demoralization, planted by our enemies and nourished by homegrown progressives. Two sources of information help to illustrate the point. First, look at the game plan promulgated by The Frankfurt School in the 1920s. These German Marxists, along with legions of like organizations, had one goal: the destruction of Western civilization, followed by the installment of worldwide communism. They would accomplish this through cultural revolution or cultural Marxism: infiltration and systematic overthrow from within.
Here is their list of measures exacted with great success, thanks to the help of the Soviet Union and U.S. progressives:
EXCERPT To further the advance of their ‘quiet’ cultural revolution – but giving us no ideas about their plans for the future – the School recommended (among other things):
1. The creation of racism offences
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity
6. The promotion of excessive drinking
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media (Poster child: Chris Matthews)
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family
To further their aims, they would:
• attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
• abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
• abolish all forms of male dominance – hence the presence of women in the armed forces
• declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’
The ‘thinkers’ at the Frankfurt School may have studied Sun Tzu, taking seriously his statement: “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
Frankfurt School tactics served the overall strategy very well. Progressive educators, politicians, entertainers, and media moguls helped the Frankfurt School achieve enormous success in the U.S. by employing these tactics while concealing the overall strategy. This happened because we never truly took the time to know our enemies, or preserve knowledge of who we are as Americans.
Former KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov instructs us further, helping us know the enemy, giving us inside information pertaining to the Soviet role. This video is long, detailed, and fascinating:
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.