“It has been in every age that it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter, who has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both, to deceive and overawe the People.”– Unknown (2 Corinthians 11:14)
Evil men have been, since day one, attempting to deceive the masses into believing that they are good and upright, when the fruit they produce through their works is nothing short of evil and destructive. I want you to see that this method of deceiving the people is still alive and well among those who have not learned from the past – and Time magazine is just the propaganda resource to prove my point.
Advertisement-content continues below
Time has labeled the following people “Man of the Year”:
- Adolf Hitler was declared Time’s Man of the Year in 1938. Hitler was a fascist dictator whose dangerous political power-grab cost the lives of over 50 million people during World War II, 405,399 of whom were American soldiers and 11 million of whom were exterminated through the Holocaust.
- Josef Stalin was declared Man of the Year in 1939 and 1942. Stalin was the cruel tyrant of the Soviet Union who was responsible for killing 20 million of his own citizens. President Franklin Roosevelt referred to Stalin as kind “Uncle Joe” back in the 1930s.
- Nikita Khrushchev was declared Man of the Year in 1957. Khrushchev was a Russian Communist who seized power as dictator over the Soviet Union when Stalin died in 1953. He liked to threaten and bully his opposition, and his leadership of the Communist Bloc in the Cold War was so dangerous that he had to be removed by his subordinates. Khrushchev said: “We do not have to destroy America with missiles; America will destroy itself from within.”
- Richard Nixon was declared Time’s Man of the Year in 1971. We all know Nixon was due to be impeached because of his abuse of power and obstruction of justice in the Watergate scandal.
- Ayatollah Khomeini was declared Man of the Year in 1979. The Ayatollah Ruholla Khomeini was a Shiite Muslim who became the dictator of Iran in 1979. The ayatollah came to power as part of Jimmy Carter’s “human rights” policy. Using the youth, he headed a mass campaign of torture, rape, and execution against political opponents as well as their families, close friends, and anyone who was accused of insufficient Islamic behavior. President Reagan criticized Khomeini as “a maniacal fanatic who has slaughtered thousands and thousands of people, calling it executions.”
- Mikhail Gorbachev was declared Man of the Year in 1987 and 1989. Gorbachev was an active member of the Communist Party during his college years and eventually became the head of the Soviet Union until its dissolution in 1991. He is a self-proclaimed atheist and a globalist.
Now we come to Barack Hussein Obama, declared Person of the Year by Time in 2008 and 2012. (Time changed the title from Man of the Year to Person of the Year in 1999.) Obama has been the most destructive president in American history. He is known as the most biblically hostile president. He has incessantly attacked the foundations of America. He has attempted to tear down the Constitution and recreate it in his own image. He has been labeled America’s first gay president, is a shameless supporter of the murder of children in the womb (even attempting to force private institutions to fund it–Proverbs 6:16-19), and has abused his power in an attempt to strip American citizens of their Second Amendment right to bear arms. Obama without question is following in pursuit of the dictators honored by Time magazine.
And he (Jesus) said unto them, “Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.” (Luke 16:15)
Video: Barack Obama’s master: Saul Alinsky
Advertisement-content continues below
Video: Study the Past
Listen to Bradlee Dean on the radio six days a week here! (www.SonsOfLibertyRadio.com)
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.