“I believe granting liberty to gay people advances a compelling government interest, that such an interest cannot be adequately advanced if “pockets of resistance” to a societal statement of equality are permitted to flourish, and hence that a law that permits no individual exceptions based on religious beliefs will be the least restrictive means of achieving the goal of liberty for gay people.”
- Chai Feldblum, an open Lesbian who was nominated to serve as a Commissioner of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission by Barack Hussein Obama
This morning, the Supreme Court once again usurped their authority by committing an abomination (1 Corinthians 6:9-10, 1 Timothy 1:9, Romans 1:24, Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Jude 1:7) when unlawfully wading outside of their jurisdiction and meddling with the God-ordained definition of marriage. A 5-4 ruling has overturned key parts of DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act). The Supreme Court also dismissed an appeal made by 7 million people of California who twice voted to ban homosexual marriage in their state (Prop 8), claiming their appeal “has no standing.”
Let’s look at a timeline of events leading to today’s ruling:
- In January 2009, Obama becomes president of these United States. He vows to fundamentally transform America.
- 2009 – Obama appoints at least 224 homosexuals and transvestites into key positions in government.
- May 2010 – Obama nominates former Dean of Harvard Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court bench, a radical lesbian who had never judged a case a day in her life, and who was known for “queerifying Harvard.”
- Feb. 2011 – Obama declares DOMA unconstitutional and directs the Department of Justice to stop defending the law in court.
- July 2011 – Obama supports Dianne Feinstein’s bill to repeal DOMA.
- Feb. 2012 – US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals rules CA Proposition 8 unconstitutional
- May 2012 – Obama publically endorses homosexual marriage, and is declared America’s “first gay president” by Newsweek.
- Dec. 2012 – US Supreme Court agrees to hear cases on DOMA and Prop 8.
- Feb. 2013 – US military extends some benefits to homosexual partners.
- April 2013 – Obama spends $350 million on sexual indoctrination curriculum for children, teaching that the only “unsafe” sex is becoming pregnant.
- June 2013 – Supreme Court rules in line with the Obama administration’s radical ideology being forced upon America for the past 4 years.
It is clear to see that this was a planned agenda aimed at fundamentally destroying, not transforming, America. Does Michael Swift’s supposedly satirical “Gay Manifesto” raise serious red flags to anyone?
Just like Roe v. Wade, this immoral, unconstitutional, and unlawful decision was against the will of the people. If the Supreme Court is left unchecked, this decision will bring about another bout of devastation and destruction to America – especially the young generation.
America has been forewarned
America has been forewarned in the past concerning homosexual marriage. Canadian Archbishop Prendergast spoke at St. Thomas University in Minneapolis, Minnesota, warning Americans of the consequences of forced homosexual marriage upon the Canadian populace.
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.