THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED.
The passage of Obamacare brought with it a number of problems, immediately casting doubt on the bill’s ability to solve problems in health care.
The problems with Obamacare include, but are not limited to:
- Increased cost of health premiums
- Decreased quality of care
- Increased cost of health care programs like Medicare and Medicaid
- Increased burden on employers to provide health care benefits to employees, which encourages employers to hire fewer workers
- Added to the federal deficit
These problems are just the tip of the iceberg. Obamacare created an unsustainable reality that could crush not just our health care system but the greater economy once all of the provisions of the bill go into effect.
We the people cannot sit on the sidelines and allow Obamacare to hinder the economic progress that we have made since the financial crisis in 2008.
Join with us in putting an end to Obamacare before it can do more harm. Our elected representatives need to know what the people think about the critical state of health care in our country!
Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber championed the bill on the “stupidity” of the American voter and the lack of transparency which created a “huge political advantage.”
Nancy Pelosi famously said, “We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it…”