Update 11/13/2013: 11 House Republicans are now filing papers to impeach Holder. This poll began asking that question in 2012, and your voice has been heard! If you support these congressmen in impeaching Eric Holder, fill out this poll, and show them what the American people really think. Send your friends to ImpeachHolder.com to vote in this poll.
Share with your friends to get as many people involved as possible:
Eric Holder is personally at the center of the national surveillance scandal.
Holder signed off on the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) surveillance of Fox News reporter James Rosen.
To make matters worse, Holder lied to Congress about his involvement.
The National Security Agency surveillance scandal also implicates Holder and the Justice Department.
Requests for approval from a secret foreign-intelligence court are made by the Justice Department on behalf of the NSA.
Add this surveillance scandal to the Fast and Furious scandal and more individuals daily are calling for Eric Holder to be impeached by Congress.
Fast and Furious was a botched “Gunwalking” operation that allowed thousands of guns to be smuggled from the United States to the drug cartels in Mexico. This operation was allowed to supposedly track the drug cartels, but these guns have been used to kill hundreds in Mexico and at least one of the guns was used to kill a U.S. border patrol agent, Brian Terry.
In response to whistleblowers uncovering this operation, critics have argued that Eric Holder has:
- Stonewalled on congressional subpoenas regarding the operation
- Covered up criminally negligent manslaughter
- Lied under oath regarding knowledge of the operation
- Sealed court documents relating to Brian Terry’s murder
- Resisted congressional investigation for over a year.
- Persecuted the whistleblowers in the Justice Department
In addition, Eric Holder has been criticized for:
- Taking legal action against four U.S. States that attempted to control a tide of illegal immigration that the federal government has not had the will or the ability to stem.
- Hiring attorneys for the DOJ entirely based on partisan policies.
- Refusing to prosecute voter intimidation cases against the New Black Panther Party.
- Refusing to prosecute IRS officials who illegally targeted conservative Tea Party groups.
J. Christian Adams, a former DOJ official turned whistleblower, recently made a public call for congress to impeach Holder. According to Adams, ” the Constitution provides more tools to undo the rot at DOJ. Article II section 4 allows executive brand officers to be impeached. This includes Holder.’’
This poll is being conducted to discover what the American people think about this subject. Should Congress Impeach Holder? The results of this poll will be published online and will be shared with major news networks and policy makers, including members of Congress. By answering this poll and having your friends take part, you can influence the decisions of those in Washington.