WesternJournalism.com, a leading news website, is conducting an important poll, and we need your help.
The controversy surrounding Fast and Furious refuses to go away, despite what Eric Holder may want.
According to recent investigations, Eric Holder has:
- Stonewalled on congressional subpoenas regarding the operation
- Covered up criminally negligent manslaughter
- Lied under oath regarding knowledge of the operation
- Sealed court documents relating to Brian Terry’s murder
- Resisted congressional investigation for over a year.
- Persecuted the whistleblowers in the Justice Department
J. Christian Adams, a former DOJ official turned whistleblower, recently made a public call for Eric Holder’s impeachment. According to Adams, ” the Constitution provides more tools to undo the rot at DOJ. Article II section 4 allows executive brand officers to be impeached. This includes Holder.’’
This poll is being conducted to discover what the American people think about this subject. Should Eric Holder Be Impeached? The results of this poll will be published online and will be shared with major news networks and policy makers, including members of Congress. By answering this poll and having your friends take part, you can influence the decisions of those in Washington.