I’m not Jewish. But I am one of the biggest supporters of Israel you will ever meet … er, read.
Like most Conservatives I know, I support Israel because the Jews have been the most terribly treated, most discriminated against, and most slaughtered people in human history. They need helping hands from the rest of the world’s good, decent, and just people.
And that’s not all. They are unconditionally surrounded by their poisonous Arab/Muslim enemies, who make no bones about their dark and deadly intentions for Jews and Israel. They are also the only democratic government for … well, let’s say many thousands of miles. Lastly, they are a clear underdog and need our help. I’ve found that Conservatives specifically, Americans generally, and hopefully all other human beings won’t stand by and watch as underdogs are decimated by evil bullies.
Israel and Jews need someone to stand up for them, and America has been that hero for some time now.
And we Americans, and Conservatives especially, stick by our friends and allies—come hell or high water; BUT for our resolute allies, this President has been an absolute disaster.
When President Obama first took office, amongst the adoring throng’s halleluiahs, a vast number of Americans were already sounding the warning bells. “He’s unqualified! He doesn’t like white people! He’s a Muslim sympathizer! He was born in Kenya. He hates Israel,” the warnings stated simply. Pretty clear, direct warnings.
But to all those celebrating the new African-American President, they weren’t having any of it. They called us racists. They started all their requisite name-calling.
They didn’t listen because they didn’t care. They had spoken. They had spoken by choosing a totally unqualified, absurdly credentialed, teleprompter-enhanced, morally–corrupt, white-hating, Christian-hating, Muslim-sympathizing (to put it mildly) President who promised “hope and change.” Now what kind of fools eagerly gobble up this kind of cold, stale gruel? Fools who shouldn’t be allowed to vote, that’s what kind.
But I digress. Israelis, Jews all over the world, and Americans as a whole held their breath. He couldn’t possibly change 60-year old American foreign policy on Israel overnight, could he? Would Obama be as bad as the ‘Chicken Littles’ said?
Well, the results from that question are in. And they’re not good.
All of us who understand how the world works—and America’s role in keeping it safe and sane–were hoping that the insane idea we saw coming would never come to fruition; we hoped we were wrong.
The three overarching reasons Obama loves Islam are:
- His father, Barack Obama Sr., was a Muslim Marxist who was not devout in any sense of the word except if the word refers to being an abusive alcoholic who was angry at the world, had a penchant for impregnating white women and deserting them, and died in a drunken car crash when he had fled back to Kenya and his other family there. Like father, like son. Obama’s entire family on his father’s side were Mombasa Muslims, who hated Great Britain and America for their supposed “imperialist” governments.
- While living as “Barry Soetoro,” our 44th President attended a ‘madrassa’ in Indonesia. His religious and political personality was then set in stone. And he has not deviated. Not in college. Not as an unaccomplished “community organizer.” Not in his “career” as a “Constitutional law professor” (he wasn’t–he was a “lecturer,” which is a huge difference.) The only time he dropped his Marxist Muslim background was when he began running for elected office.
- He sat for more than 22 years listening to the white-hating, God-hating (how is this possible–a pastor and church that hates God?), “Black Liberation Theology” nonsense of Jeremiah Wright, who I won’t give the decent title of “Reverend” here.
Obviously, Obama could not be truthful with the American people in the campaign run-ups of 2008 and 2012. Nobody would’ve voted for him, a radical, extremist Marxist who loved Islam. Another backstory had to be invented, concocted. So he lied about, hid, and covered up any evidence of his Islamic family background, training, associates, and proclivities.
Beginning with the very early speeches Obama was giving in Muslim countries like Turkey and Egypt, we all got a sinking feeling in the pits of our stomachs. Speaking in Cairo, Egypt, the Muslim city and country that would soon spawn the violent but preciously termed “Arab Spring” and launch Jew-hating Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood on the rest of the world, Obama called Cairo “timeless” and a “beacon of learning.” Obama said he “brings greetings of peace from Muslim communities in my country” and speaks in perfectly-accented Arabic. How sweet.
And how dangerous.
Listen as the President falls all over himself fawning with glee to a major enemy of Americans, Jews, and free people the world over. “Seeking a new beginning between the Muslim world and the United States,” our newly-elected President seemed more interested in winning over Egyptians, Palestinians, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban with flattery and gigantic pallets of American taxpayer money.
He came right out and said he wanted a “two-state” solution. Israel knew right then, in that moment, that she could no longer count on America. America’s long-standing support for Israel and her security and Jews were out. Violent, jihadist pseudo-governments who kill Americans and Jews were in.
And Obama was Israel’s enemy in sheep’s clothing.
In Turkey two months earlier, Obama told a rapt, Muslim extremist, America-hating audience that “We (America) are not a Christian nation …” WHAT I say? George Washington would have something eviscerating to say about that. Did anybody not see where this awful rhetoric was leading and what was coming? Was any American or Jew still clueless? Apparently, there were those who couldn’t see the (Obama Arabic) writing on the wall. There was, however, no doubt in my mind.
As much as our President has treated Israel’s Netanyahu shabbily, he’s given Palestinian terrorist leader Mahmoud Abbas and other Muslim extremist leaders a ‘hero’s welcome.’ He swathes them and cuddles them like a proud mother who would protect them with his life. Because he will.
So it is in that context of not only not battling Muslim jihadi extremists, but actually kowtowing to them, that I go diving into precisely how and why Barack Obama has conducted a war on Israel.
By not visiting Israel until deep into his second term, Obama telegraphed—in code that most of us paying attention could quickly understand—his support for Muslims wanting to kill Jews and “wipe Israel off the map.”
He hurriedly and openly started incorporating Muslim Brotherhood activists into his key administration posts (like, shockingly, the Department of Homeland Security.) What more did the American people need to know? How obvious and arrogant was this President being? How in-our-faces was he?
It’s not complicated. This President has had the same secret strategy since he sat in his madrassa in Indonesia as a small boy, mindlessly repeating the Quran: actively support the same radical, Muslim murderers who killed more than 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 and work sneakily behind the scenes to undermine Israel and her elected leaders.
Obama hasn’t made much progress on any of the core issues for which he was elected–unless you count negative impact he’s had as progress. The central reason he was elected was the then-dire, now worse US economy; he’s harmed our finances further and continues to harm them. US foreign policy has been destroyed by this man. National security is in tatters with his underfunding of the military and our intelligence agencies, and America is at a real and serious disadvantage with our deadly enemies globally because of this government’s stupidity. At home, our middle class is shrieking in pain. The poor just keep getting poorer in spite of Obama’s Socialist promises to give them “everything they need, all the help American’s can muster.” He rails at the banks, corporations, small businesses, religious organizations, and charities as if they are the problem. He regularly violates our Constitution as if he is smarter than Madison and Jefferson, using mainly now his “phone and pen.”
Right now, Israel is being encircled by ISIS building their insane and lethal caliphate to the north and east of tiny, courageous Israel; and Hamas is the Palestinian proxy lobbing rockets deeper and deeper into the Jewish homeland. The Palestinians were taken over with unbelievable speed by Hamas; and once again, the Obama sect has been caught unaware and has done nothing. Secretly, they’ve been doing everything they can to chip away at the military and economic support Israel has always counted on from America, while giving billions in taxpayer money and making secret weapons transfers to the Palestinian/Hamas terrorists.
I’m also worried about the political condition of American Jews. I live on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, where there is a high percentage of elderly, wealthy Jews. How could it be that this voter demographic continually votes for the Dems and Obama in particular, while seeming oblivious to their and his debilitating treatment of their Jewish state? Why does it take a gentile WASP like me to stand up for Israel and Jews all over the world? What’s up with that?
So to American Jews and Jews around the world, I say: Don’t believe this Obama claptrap, this Dem nonsense about how offended the Palestinians are and how awful the Israelis are being to the poor countries around them. It’s all lies. Lies that will lead to another Holocaust even worse than the original.
America needs to do three things immediately to avoid a Third World War-type situation involving Israel and its Muslim enemies (Iran, Iraq, Syria, ISIS, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Chechnya, and many others) that is already percolating:
- Immediately stop all foreign aid to the Palestinian Authority, last year conservatively estimated at $500 million. The Obama government has also been finding all kinds of sneaky ways to send even more without our knowledge, much less approval. This American taxpayer money ends up not feeding or clothing anyone, but as bomb-building, arms-buying ‘blood money’ to kill Israeli Jews. In April 2012, Obama suspiciously “lifted a freeze” on $192 million for the Palestinian Authority—read: Hamas. Less than a year later, in March 2013, Obama released $500 million more. This President has given increasingly more money to the Palestinians and Muslim world than any other President in history. It must stop now.
- America must also immediately redouble our financial, strategic, and (most importantly) military resources to Israel. This is crucial. We must also do something we haven’t been doing much under this Obama government, which is to begin sharing our high-tech, military innovations again. Obama cut them off. We must increase our protective contributions to the only Democracy in the Middle East–if only because it’s the right thing to do. And, if that isn’t important enough, doing this involves the freedom of the entire world.
- Remove this President who has proved over and over again that he’s not up to the task of honorably respecting our key, longtime allies like Israel and Great Britain. This unqualified official has thrown a formerly orderly world where America was respected and feared into complete and utter chaos with the world’s first terrorist nation-state being organized under his unwatchful eye in Iraq/Syria. He must pay the political price that all elected officials and politicians must pay when they screw up: removal from office.
Look here: There’s no way we can allow Obama’s continued, unfettered access to the destruction of Israel—which he’s clearly bent on doing— or, the US economy, our foreign policy, national security, or the safety of Americans. He must be stopped. And he must be stopped before he starts a war the likes of which our world has never seen.
Relentless Bill Robinson’s Wikipedia Bio can be found here. Taking a keen interest in Business, Entrepreneurship, Technology and Politics, Bill is also the author and writer of “The Relentless Conservative” column on The Huffington Post. He recently began writing the new “American Hero Stories” column on HuffPo because he believes that none of us has enough respect for our brave US military and their families.
Bill lives in New York and has written columns, articles and cover stories for Fortune Small Business, The Wall Street Journal Europe, The Financial Times, Forbes.com, The Moscow Times, United Airline’s Hemispheres Magazine and Upside Magazine, amongst many others. He has appeared frequently on CNN, PBS, Bloomberg, BBC World, had his own segment on SKY News and speaks, moderates and chairs technology, marketing and business conferences worldwide. Bill’s “TechScape” column in the The Huffington Post has won broad accolades and his “On Location” columns for Upside won multiple prestigious ASBPE awards and gave him an understanding and love of global technology.
Email Bill: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relentless Bill Robinson: @RelentlessBill
“The Relentless Conservative”: @RelentlessCon
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.