Pages: 1 2 3

What exactly happened at the U.S. consulate and nearby CIA annex in Benghazi on September 11, 2012?

Advertisement-content continues below

We now know that dozens of CIA operatives at the CIA Annex who survived the second attack have been shuffled around the country living under assumed names, forbidden to talk to the press; forbidden to talk to Congress, and are given monthly polygraph tests to ensure that they keep their mouths shut. Despite the Obama regime’s gag order on these CIA agents, the truth—or at least part of the truth—has come out.

Dozens of the al-Qaeda offshoot Ansar al-Sharia stormed the consulate with AK-47s and RPGs. The so-called consulate security detail,  the February 17 Martyrs Brigade, also tied to al-Qaeda, immediately melted away into the night, leaving the consulate defenseless. We would later learn that the February 17 Martyrs Brigade provided a layout of the consulate to Ansar al-Sharia, including the location of the safe house, where ambassador Chris Stevens and Communications Officer Sean Smith hid in once the consulate came under attack.

Ambassador Stevens informed the embassy in Tripoli via cell phone that they were under attack and a call for help was beamed around the world to the State Department, Department of Defense, Intelligence Community—even the White House. In fact an email went directly to the White House Situation Room at exactly 10:05 p.m. Benghazi time, 4:05 p.m. Washington time.

The CIA Annex personnel, including former SEAL Tyrone Woods, requested authorization to help the consulate under attack but were given orders to stand down.

Advertisement-content continues below

Special Operations Command Africa commander Lt. Col. Gibson put together a rescue team.  As they were about to board a C-130 from Tripoli to Benghazi,  Gibson got a phone call from headquarters that was revealed in Congressional testimony.  He was told: “You can’t go now, you don’t have the authority to go now,” so Gibson and his special forces team missed the flight.

Fighter jet groups based in Europe and on aircraft carriers, along with several thousand soldiers and special forces in nearby bases were never dispatched. It appears a blanket stand down order was given to the entire European and Africa commands, which, according to experts, could only have come from the President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama.

After repeated requests and repeated orders to stand down were given to Tyrone Woods and others at the CIA Annex, the stand down order was disobeyed, and a rescue team was formed to help Ambassador Stevens and the others at the consulate. Tyrone Woods’ team found the consulate under heavy attack and most of the buildings engulfed in flames. Ansar al-Sharia had torched the entire compound in gasoline, including the safe house. Stevens could not be found but was later photographed being carried through the streets by a bloodthirsty mob. Sean Smith, the Communications Officer was found, but would later die from severe smoke inhalation. The remaining consulate staff was evacuated back to the CIA annex.

Former SEAL Team 6 member Glen Doherty and six other special forces based in Tripoli paid $30,000 in cash to have a plane fly them to Benghazi. The plane arrived in Benghazi in the early morning hours of September 12, but the rescue team was detained at the airport for several hours.

Pages: 1 2 3

Don't Miss Out. Subscribe By Email Or Facebook