Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” are exercised against me every day. I come home all beat up, forced to get hit again and again. Why do I have to put up with it when I was taught not to play with thugs dedicated to Lucifer as Alinsky proudly “honored” his Rules? We suffer vilifying in the endless stump speeches of an insincere President who acts like the beast of this false prophet Alinsky. It has produced an out of control bureaucracy, a complicit and lazy media, and an ill-informed people; I have to get hammered with this nonsense instead of having a serious discussion based on truth and the beauty of our great country.
Where Alinsky and his disciples refer to the enemy, they are referring to you and me! As Luciferian weapons of spiritual warfare, diversity, political correctness, lying, and mockery are at the front line. If you follow the news every day, you will see these tactics expertly applied against “the enemy” (you and me) in employment, business, education, and everyday life. Surely we must expect something better in our blessed Constitutional Republic! Alinsky states:
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people.
3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
“It’s an ill bird that fouls its own nest.” The thoughtful reader need not delve too deep to see the rules are effectively designed as a means of deception and to reduce the opponent (you, me, and our elected representatives or candidates) to ineffectiveness by lies and character assassination. Sadly, these rules are the core of the “progressive” movement modulated in political correctness and diversity defined as class and racial warfare. These coupled with an intrinsically evil monetary system that extracts tribute from those who create its value have been applied by too many people and institutions that ought to know better.
When you hear “diversity” from the seared conscience of the “progressive,” that means racial, ethnic, and even sexual preference… a far cry from the infinite range of gifts and talents of any people. Consider the Declaration of Independence; “… endowed by our Creator…” True diversity is found in that endowment – the endless possibilities found when people can communicate and work together. The USA made it big because it added the rare element – opportunity!
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.