Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” are exercised against me every day. I come home all beat up, forced to get hit again and again. Why do I have to put up with it when I was taught not to play with thugs dedicated to Lucifer as Alinsky proudly “honored” his Rules? We suffer vilifying in the endless stump speeches of an insincere President who acts like the beast of this false prophet Alinsky. It has produced an out of control bureaucracy, a complicit and lazy media, and an ill-informed people; I have to get hammered with this nonsense instead of having a serious discussion based on truth and the beauty of our great country.
Where Alinsky and his disciples refer to the enemy, they are referring to you and me! As Luciferian weapons of spiritual warfare, diversity, political correctness, lying, and mockery are at the front line. If you follow the news every day, you will see these tactics expertly applied against “the enemy” (you and me) in employment, business, education, and everyday life. Surely we must expect something better in our blessed Constitutional Republic! Alinsky states:
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people.
3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
“It’s an ill bird that fouls its own nest.” The thoughtful reader need not delve too deep to see the rules are effectively designed as a means of deception and to reduce the opponent (you, me, and our elected representatives or candidates) to ineffectiveness by lies and character assassination. Sadly, these rules are the core of the “progressive” movement modulated in political correctness and diversity defined as class and racial warfare. These coupled with an intrinsically evil monetary system that extracts tribute from those who create its value have been applied by too many people and institutions that ought to know better.
When you hear “diversity” from the seared conscience of the “progressive,” that means racial, ethnic, and even sexual preference… a far cry from the infinite range of gifts and talents of any people. Consider the Declaration of Independence; “… endowed by our Creator…” True diversity is found in that endowment – the endless possibilities found when people can communicate and work together. The USA made it big because it added the rare element – opportunity!
When we wake up and realize the nature of this battle between what Pope Benedict correctly calls “the Culture of Death” vs. “the Culture of Life,” perhaps we’ll begin to use or own far more formidable weapons to defeat “the accuser of the brethren.” I’m tired of playing in Saul Alinsky’s back yard with his thugs and by his rules.
There is a perfect and ordered antidote for the poison of “progressivism” that is leading us to a one world government under fascism or Sharia. Both are two-class societies that define a “Culture of Death.” The order of priority is critical in our thinking and creative processes. Human discourse and creative activity can best be found in nine points our Founding Fathers must have had more than an inkling of. There is great hope to develop a middle class with its infinite opportunities to rise above one’s station in life – to succeed – to fail – to try again. I like to call it “The Fountain of Opportunity and Prosperity.”
1. Beauty – Endowment by our Creator – Highest level of human discourse; spiritual, structural, and personal beauty, art, music, and literature – The Declaration of Independence
2. Ethics – Define Moral, Ethical, and Political Boundaries – The Constitution of the United States.
3. Logic – Defend Beauty – Define Logic from Multiple Inferences – The Bill of Rights
4. Subsidiarity – Self Reliance; Levels of Help when needed include strict Time and Involvement, Limits on Government
5. Solidarity – One Nation under God, love of country, appreciation of natural beauty, community and resources and their care.
6. Chaos – Unexpected Opportunities Presented – spontaneously exploiting opportunities to meet others, invent, create, and serve.
7. High Touch – Key Component in Design, Construction, and Maintenance; Music, Art, and Literature.
8. High Tech – The Whole Process of Discovery and Development – “Subdue the earth, be fruitful and multiply…” Be so much in awe that stewardship is natural, not forced.
9. High Finance – The Enabling Servant of all the above. Money spent – not loaned – into existence per the Founders’ intent – each dollar circulating 9 times in the economy – “Blessed are the poor in spirit.” – Those whose wealth in money or talent is willingly shared with the helpless or an aspiring talent.
This priority list didn’t come out of thin air, but in the timeless human pursuit for meaning and accomplishment in life. America’s greatest Philosopher, Charles Sanders Peirce, saw a proper ordering of the normative sciences of Philosophy as: Beauty, Ethics, and Logic (BEL). In the “progressive world, Beauty is in the sewer of debt and depravity instead of being the top priority. Logic is consistently based on false premises, leading to faulty and deadly Ethics (LEB).”
Subsidiarity and Solidarity must function in combination. They are clarified in Pope Benedict XVI’s encyclical “Caritas in Veritate” – Charity in truth. I added the Chaos that brings unexpected opportunities, chance meetings, and the infinite permutations and combinations of events and inspirations we see in every day life. “E pluribus unum” combined with the opportunity to rise above one’s station we Americans have always been blessed with – often in spite of ourselves.
High Touch and High Tech come from John Naisbitt’s 1980 book “Megatrends”, where he accurately projected coming events with the rise of technology and appreciation for things of beauty. I added High Finance as Enablement – as servant, not master as found in the multistory outhouse of “progressivism.”
It is time to put the melody back into music * Pride into appearance * Courtesy into driving * Romance into love * Commitment into marriage * Responsibility into parenthood * Togetherness into the family * Learning into education * Service into patriotism * Nativity scenes in the city square * Civility into behavior * Refinement into language * Dedication into employment * Prudence into spending * Ambition into achievement and God recognized as our endowing Creator in the halls of government and education from the home to the outer reaches of academia.
Photo credit: Floyd Brown (Creative Commons)
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.