Congress made eight different attempts to alter our U.S. Constitution concerning the Natural Born Citizenship Clause according to the apocalyptic video documentary done with research by Senior Pastor Carl Gallups proving they knew Barack Obama lacked presidential eligibility prior to the 2008 election! If there was no problem for Obama why would these people do this? There had never been a question of Natural Born Citizenship in our lifetimes! Why fix what wasn’t broken?
The youtube video goes on to reveal a secret, closed door meeting was held with eight Supreme Court Justices just prior to the January 2009 Inauguration that sent our other courts an unspoken message to don’t go there. Plaintiff attorneys with cases were pending at the time were not allowed into this meeting! Only Justice Samuel Allito declined to attend this secret meeting.
Advertisement-content continues below
Here, as revealed in the Gallups video, are the eight different attempts to amend our Constitution to accommodate Obama’s eligibility questions:
1. On June 11, 2003: House Joint Resolution # 59, introduced by Rep. Vic Snyder (D-AR), failed to obtain a vote; it sought to allow non-natural born U.S. citizens, “but who have been citizens of the U.S. for at least 35 years,” to serve as President or Vice President.
2. On Sept. 3, 2003: Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) introduced HJR#67 which would have lowered to only 20 years the citizen requirement. It, too, failed to make an official vote.
Advertisement-content continues below
3. On Feb. 25, 2004, Sen. Don Nickles (R-OK) failed in his attempt to deflect this obvious attack on our Constitution by introducing Senate Bill 2128 which failed on merit.
4. On Sept. 15, 2004, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, (R-CA), submitted House Joint Resolution 104 that required only a 20 year citizenship but no NBC status; it subsequently failed.
5. On Jan. 4, 2005, the Conyers HJR 02 failed in its attempt to push through the Rohrabacher 20 year eligibility bill.
6. On Feb. 1, 2005, Rohrabacher submitted a revised version of his 20 year citizenship requirement, (without the NBC stipulation) with HJR 15.
7. On April 14, 2005, Snyder reintroduced HJR # 42, requiring 35 years of being a U.S. citizen. Had this resolution passed, Barack Obama just barely would have been eligible in 2005.
8. On Feb. 28, 2008, Sen. Claire McCaskill, (D-MO) attempted to add language onto SB 2678, Children of the Military Families Natural Born Citizen Act, to again weaken the NBC clause. Co-sponsors of the failed legislation were Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama!. By the way, was not the John McCain eligibility hearing really a head fake to draw attention away from the Democrats’ elephant in the room?
“This is (a) 100 times worse situation (than Watergate); this is a crime against the Constitution and all the people of the U.S. Obama is not who he says he is, ” says Charles Kerckner whose eligibility lawsuit was turned down by our Supreme Court.
Meanwhile, the just announced Birthers Summit in March is taking shape as ordinary citizens continue to push forward against the Code of Silence by our Media and the refusal of redress by our elected officials. Georgia Judge Michael Malihi who was the lone judicial representative giving light to the Obama eligibility question has also run away from the issue with his ruling last Friday.
An Obama contempt of court motion was filed on docket this week for his failure to honor the judge’s order to appear, but Judge Malihi will certainly not enforce it.
Pictures of Obama waving widely to campaign crowds in Las Vegas and Colorado at the time of the Malihi hearing add to surreal nightmare posed by this outrage.
Watch the Video Here:
To learn more use these sources :
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.