Is Fox News “an arm of the Republican Party” as White House Communications Director Anita Dunn says?
Democratic and independent voters beg to differ. A national survey conducted for the League of American Voters by the Global Marketing Research Center during last week shows that 46 percent of those who watch Fox News “just about every day” are Democrats or independents as are 50 percent of those who watch it “several times each week” or more.
Overall, the survey showed that 21 percent of all American voters watched Fox News every day and 18 percent watched it several times each week. So, combined, 39 percent watched the station several times each week or more.
• Among Democrats, 17 percent watched it several times each week or more
• Among Independents, 46 percent watched the station several times each week or more
Read More: By Dick Morris & Eileen McGann, Newsmax
Photo Credit: ario_ Creative Commons
Please share this post with your friends and comment below. If you haven’t already, take a moment to sign up for our free newsletter above and friend us on Twitter and Facebook to get real time updates.