The Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House Lawyer
Explosive investigation exposes what really happened to Vince Foster & warns how the Washington cover-ups are happening again
New York, NY – Before Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration misled the world by blaming the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi on a YouTube video, the Clinton White House blamed the death of Vince Foster on the Wall Street Journal. The new book, Following Orders: The Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House Lawyer, is a groundbreaking and stunning investigation into his shocking and untimely death.
On July 20, 1993, Vince Foster, President Bill Clinton’s childhood friend and Hillary Clinton’s closest White House confidante, was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound in the head in Fort Marcy Park, McLean, Virginia. His shocking and untimely passing was the highest ranking government official’s death since President John Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963.
Foster’s mysterious death sparked a firestorm of controversy that engulfed the nation. Was it murder or suicide? The charges leveled against Hillary and Bill Clinton were serious: Foster knew too much. They had killed him. Clinton staffers removed evidence from his office. Must be a cover-up. Investigators never found the fatal bullet. It’s a conspiracy. On and on it went. But who was right?
Using new information exclusively obtained from the last person who officially saw Foster alive in the White House, and supported by five official investigations that relied on the “available evidence,” investigative journalist Marinka Peschmann’s findings lead to a terrible conclusion and to a cover-up.
American politics is corrupted; after reading Following Orders: The Death of Vincent Foster, Clinton White House Lawyer, the sequel to The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power to Reemerge in the Obama White House and on the World Stage, no longer will Americans wonder how Washington became so broken when they see how those in power thwart the rule of law, obstruct justice, and are never held to account even at the deadly expense of long-time loyal friends and colleagues.
• Find out what really happened to Vince Foster.
• Find out why it does not take a village to change the outcome of an official investigation, but a handful of people.
• Learn the Clinton’s stay-power tactics that thwarted the rule of law during the Clinton era that are being used again in the Obama Administration, including in Fast and Furious and in the Benghazi terrorist attacks.
• See how the Left-Right political paradigm distorts the truth. In the Foster case, both sides were half-right; the truth was in the middle and hiding in plain sight.
• Find out what “cohesive strategy” is and how it is used to distort the truth.
• See how a person cannot serve under corruption and not become corrupt themselves.
Marinka Peschmann, the author of The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power to Reemerge in the Obama White House and on the World Stage, has collaborated, ghostwritten, and contributed to books and stories from showbiz and celebrities to true crime, politics, and the United Nations. After freelancing behind the scenes in both the mainstream press and the new media, it was time to step forward.