Mr. Meese was the attorney general under President Ronald Reagan…
up to congress…obama owns congress and the doj…fail
Well I don’t know about the intelligance of Obamas co-consperiators look at how bad they screwed the pooch on his “legal documents”…..
I served on the Oakland-Alameda County chapter of the Red Cross with Ed Meese, Sr. Ed Jr. is a class act like his Dad was.
Take a minute and check the Luciferian strategies Obama uses to get his points across Alinsky dedicated his “Rules for Radicals” to Lucifer. Some call it good politics. I call it spiritual warfare. Think of these as they are applied daily to overwhelm our system of government and the freedoms many have fought and died for and our children should inherit. (Note: You and righteous elected, hired and military people are the “enemy” referred to here. My comments are in (parentheses))
1 Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” (And boy have we let them bamboozle us with political correctness and the ACLU!)
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. (Done consistently, in every aspect of life – health, education, welfare, environment, energy, religion and labor, then consistently lied about)
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. (Not likely, but “progressives” will even lie about the obvious.)
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. (We should “put on the whole armor of God” – it might feel good for a change!)
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. (Ask Congress, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, etc.)
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” (He who laughs last…)
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. (Exceeds their own expertise and is ultimately exposed for the lies the tactic is built from. “Progressives get bored because they exceed their own knowledge or capability to understand technology or stewardship.)
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.” (A daily does of new crises, talking points with the complicit 5th Column in the mainstream media)
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” (Health care, fiscal cliff, debt ceiling, ad nauseum)
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. (They are masters at it, but when their house of cards crumbles, they’ll cry like babies.)
11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside… (Love conquers all, but tough love is what is needed here.)
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” (With cadres “eating out the peoples’ substance,”[D of I] they are ready every day with thousands of new rules and highly paid operatives to seek to enforce them.)
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. (Republicans have been suckered into this deep freeze for decades with the only reprieve being under President Ronald Reagan. They will never love you and the 5th Column media will never be on your side.)
Anyone get a clue?
Hussein doesn’t ” own ” Congress . To impeach him , you have to get 60% of votes , from both Houses , and THAT , my friends , is why Hussein won’t be impeached . He OWNS the Senate . LIAR reid won’t even have any bill that is passed from the Congress to be voted in the Senate . Unless his handler , tells him so . How far do you think that will go ?
warchief – You are probably correct but an aggressive investigation by the House would expose and confirm the existing findings of Sheriff Arpaio and with the subpoena power of the House it could break down many of the existing roadblocks established by the Obama Regime to prevent law enforcement from obtaining and exposing his false identity history.
This is a national security matter of the most serious kind and would open up and expose many of this usurpers false claims and his criminal comrades treasonous acts.
Properly exposed it could generate adequate exposure his adoring media could no longer ignore.
In order for an impeachment to take place, you need the following:
1. a House of Representatives which is willing to bring charges.
2. A Senate willing to try the President and convict him.
Number 1 won’t happen because they see that number 2 won’t happen. Reference Bill Clinton to see what would happen.
3. You have to have a legal President sitting in the White House.
4. If on the outside chance the House brings charges and the Senate tries and convicts him, he could release his records and say he is not legally President, so the impeachment is invalid.
Then, are we willing to bring Treason charges against him? If he is not legally President and has obtained all of the nation’s secrets including the Nuclear Football, then he is a spy of the highest magnitude.
5. If he is impeached, will we even know it. The media will cover it up. like everything else about him.
If he ever admitted he was not legally president you would have to have a drawing for hunting permits. He couldn’t have his body guards in their COOL sun glasses. They think they are so dam cool . And think they are above the law .
You guys are really going to listen to someone who was in an administration that directly funded Saddam Hussein to overthrow another country?
Obama is afraid for his life… otherwise.. why would he want secret service for LIFE….? And he had to give it to the BUSH he hates too so it wouldnt look like it was ONLY for him…. He’s running scared.
It will never happen… Obama will get his way… dont forget the Senate has to vote on it too and that is where the Repubs.. will lose..
You must be logged in to post a comment.
I tell American Black men that they are AMERICANS! NOT ...