Luke Rudkowski hits the streets of NYC to find out what people think about the possibility of Tyranny in the United States. Let us know what you think of the video in the comments section below.
What this video shows is exactly what I knew which is why I made over 550 video’s, sadly people have no clue of what is going on, they live in their own world, and could care less of what goes on around them. If you have any doubt ask strangers what they think about what happened at Benghazi.
That will show you what it showed me, people are clueless and care only for the moment.
Only 1% of the people know what the government is turning into a dictatorship. The other 99% live in their own world where everthing is just fine and the government is doing what it has done for 200 years and will never change and will alway`s protect them. Boy are they in for a surprise when the guns are gone and crime runs wild and there is no safety anywhere and there is a King on the throne in Washington.
The American people is so stupid that they don’t even know what is going on in this country
No surprise at all. These people are living in lala land!!
This is unbelievable, mind-boggling!! These people are either so dumbed-down, or so brainwashed that they are blind and/or refuse to see the handwriting on the wall in very LARGE LETTERS right in front of them. This shows a darkness of the mind that’s beyound reason. These people need a serious enlightenment of the mind. America is in deep crap with “stupid” citizens like this. I don’t mean to call names, but this is inconceivable. Americans who don’t know the truth after all this time, I have come to the conclusion, are “stupid.”
WOW, talk about a people being clueless and blink…. Kind of makes you want to thump them on the head with a ball bat and cream, WAKE-UP!
I think the old saying was, “Ignorance is bliss.”
Meaning: The lack of knowledge to a situation. Usually once the whole truth is revealed you realize you were happier being clueless. Maybe you should show the New Yorkers some pictures of the clueless Holocaust victims.
It is a shame there is no editing on this website for us to go back to make changes.
Too trusting of the government! Easy to do when they treat us like the frog in the pan of water. Turn up the heat slowly and before we know it, we’re all burned to a crisp and then it’s too late! We need to continue to spread the word and keep warning about where we’re headed…..tyranny on the way!
Exposing the LOW information voter must be done. The MSM has disgraced itself and the proof is walking our streets.
Just the kind of sheeple Obama desires.
I wonder how the talking heads in the MSM sleep at night, knowing how they are misleading the public!! Oh, I don’t doubt that they believe they are on the side of the angels. I know they believe that the end justifies the means. But don’t they ever ask themselves whether or not the public has a right to know? It is not just their cheer-leading and slanted reporting that is reprehensible, but the stories they refuse to report or actively cover up!!! Half of the public is under the impression that Mitt Romney is responsible for job losses and is a felon, and a racist that hates women!!!! They believe that we DODGED a bullet when he wasn’t elected!!! Romney was probably the most decent, admirable, capable man running for elected office in decades! He could have turned this economy around and shut down 0bamacare and replaced it with free-market solutions that would have returned our country to fiscal sanity! But NO, 0bama ran a hateful, deceitful, smear campaign that out-right lied about him and the MSM talked about these lies as it they were truth!!!! This chicanery was enough to garner him enough votes, so that his voter-FRAUD was able to close the gap. THANKS MSM! We have a lying, cheating POTUS, who will likely make himself dictator!
Are people that live in “metropolitan areas” like NYC so out of touch with the current events in government that they feel “We’re all OK”? No wonder this country is in the state it’s in! IGNORANT, MISINFORMED, “SHEEPLE”!
The big cities are surrounded by the controlled [politburo] and living in a fantasy.
The fools that voted for this criminal were very quick to say they voted for him because he gave them phones,, it’s the gimme gimme gimmie gang who set this country on the path to total distruction,, wait until the cookie jar is empty and the goodies stop and then see who is going to be screaming the loudest about the misfit in the White House,, even though is will serve all those leeches their just rewards I feel for the rest of use who work hard for a living and watch so much of our wages go to keep that garbage with full refrigerators booze and drugs,, pretty disgusting
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Gun Appreciation Day was celebrated by taking my youngest son ...