UPDATE: The DAR has released a statement denouncing Fox News’s report: http://www.dar.org/natsociety/content.cfm?ID=1648&hd=n
What’s behind the group’s move?
Sounds like the works of the Khazars to me.
You know the removal of God and or Christ is not far behind after the removal and attacks on Confederate monuments, statues, flags and symbols…. Could their be a relation between the two? Your true inner-self will give you the answer.
Michael– Deo Vindicabamur
I’d say hang her for treason, but it would dirty the rope. What a disgusting Marxist human being. What have we done America, letting scum like this foul our institutions with their poison?
I am just waiting to these these idiots faces on the Day of Judgment when Jesus fries them to a crisp. I bet they won’t be so smug and arrogant on that day.
I’ll NEVER donate anything to these IDIOTS again!!!
You should NEVER donate anything to anybody that you don’t personally know. I learned this many many years. (long story) In short, you never know the truth behind where your donations goes unless you personally know the people or org. It is only a ruse to separate the goods from people with good will, at their expense while the guilty makes easy money. No one can do better than one’s self when it comes to donating for a real purpose, for a real cause, knowing in your heart you done EXACTLY what was needed for a person truly in need. I’ve come to learn that organizations in general are nothing more than money machines controlling the people’s mind by giving them a guilt complex in order for them to profit. The very best example I can give is the Red Cross. They don’t ever deserve anything, not even a bucket of pee! That is one corrupt org profiting off your blood big time, not to mention the other things it profits from. And their top management makes MILLIONS every year off of your sweat and blood. Don’t even trust the churches outside your own to do what’s right with your donations!
Sorry I had to go to their FB page and tell them how weak & pathetic they are now! I think everyone that disagrees with what they have done should do the same!
Every member should immiadiately resign and reform without all the Christian hating bigots. Stand tall and proud and run the bitch off and the rest of her crony`s
Very similar to what has happened at the UDC (United Daughters of the Confederacy) also. They’ve become so PC they’re losing members, including expelling members who says anything in opposition to them. They’re now supporting removing Confederate monuments and limiting flag displays or flagging. They’re also limiting or rejecting the use of Christ in prayers. Not only that they are now opposing other Southern Heritage groups that tries to preserve these ideals. They’ve even filed motions of restraint against other Southern groups. However I do see a connection here, concerning the DAR and UDC as well as the broader attempt to remove any mention of God and Christ from the books, prayers, references…etc…
The NSDAR continues to deny the removal of the name of Jesus and words that specifically reference Christianity. The DAR Daughters protesting the new Ritual and Missal have never denied that it contains many prayers with various references to God, which are used as generic names for any god or God. The facts are:
• It is the deliberate omission of the actual name “Jesus” and “Jesus Christ” that we Christian Daughters find very offensive, as “Jesus” is the name God directed Mary to name His Son (Mathew 1:21) and the Bible directs us to pray in His name .
• The name “Jesus” appears only once, and that is in a parenthetical statement about Easter. The name “Jesus Christ” is nowhere to be found!
• The name “Christ” appears only three times, twice in the body of two of the five prayers for Easter and in a parenthetical statement “the Christ child” for Christmas.
• Also offensive is the deletion or the altering of every prayer or poem having words that reference a Christian symbol or Christianity in some way. What is vital and dear to Christians has been purged from the Ritual and Missal in the name of so-called “inclusion.”
Every meeting of DAR begins with the DAR ritual led by the chaplain. The official guide book provided by the DAR for chaplains is the Ritual and Missal. In the front of both the old and new Ritual and Missals, there is a statement reminding Daughters to be considerate of members of all faith beliefs.
• We know of no other administration that has given a specific example about how they pray. (Sept. 2011, President General’s Blog)
• Although the President General’s later blogs confirmed that there is no mandate directing Daughters how to pray, concern remains for many members that political correctness has found its way into the NSDAR. Political correctness is political and divisive, as this issue now well illustrates. Our Bylaws forbid anything political. We heartily embrace Daughters of all faiths, beliefs, and life-styles. What we do not accept are the radical changes that exclude our Judeo-Christian beliefs, the very root and heart of American liberty, because others are offended by them.
It is also a fact that in the new Ritual and Missal oaths to the Constitution, a promise to respect the Flag, and the singing of the National Anthem were omitted.
• After we brought this matter to the attention of the Administration, the President General issued statements that these omissions would be corrected with the next printing. When will that be?
• It is another fact that two patriotic hymns have been deleted from a ritual. There has been no indication that these omissions will be corrected with the next printing.
Previous Ritual and Missals were compiled by appointed Chaplain Generals, were revised for each new administration, and had contributions by state chaplains. The new book dispenses with this tradition.
• The newly revised book can be used for many future generations. If this method now replaces the former tradition, a permanent version should still reflect the legacy of our DAR founders. They entrusted their legacy to administrations that would follow them.
• While placing some older versions on the DAR website is a step in the right direction, many members may not know about them or be able to view them.
The new Ritual and Missal must be recalled and reprinted to correct all omissions if the peace of our Society is to be restored. Otherwise, Christian Daughters have no choice but to resign their membership.
Unfortunately, because this Administration denied us our freedom of speech to discuss these changes to the Ritual and Missal among the membership at large, Daughters have been forced to take the matter public, and we are thankful to FOX and FRIENDS for breaking the story.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
What does this mean? Michael Savage breaks it down...