Good question. Please share this video with your friends and family!
WELL: For information I can not stand 4 more minutes of this WELFARE EDUCATED(BLACK)ISLAMIC MUSLIM DICTATOR apologizing for the Standards,and freedoms and beliefs of this COUNTRY. And the fact that this (BLACK)ISLAMIC MUSLIM doing everything he can to destroy this country and change it to a Third World DICTATORSHIP WITH THIS (BLACK)ISLAMIC MUSLIM P O S.
10 Signs That You’re Fully Awake
Isn’t it obvious that there is a significant global awakening happening? Just as the Mayans predicted so many years ago, the apocalypse would become apparent in 2012. But many misinterpret the apocalypse to be the end of the world, when in fact it actually means an “un-covering, a revelation of something hidden.”
As many continue to argue the accuracy of the Mayan calendar, it can no longer be argued that a great many people are finally becoming aware of what has been hidden from them for so long. Of course this awakening is not an overnight process. It takes time to peel away the many layers of lies to get to the core of the ultimate truths.
It would be beyond pretentious for us to claim to know all of the secrets of the universe. We don’t. Everyday we are humbled by what we don’t yet know.
However, it is becoming clearer by the day what isn’t true. And by that measure alone, it is possible to determine if you’re one of the people beginning to wake up.
Here are ten signs you may be fully awake:
1. You know there’s no meaningful difference between major political parties (Democrats and Republicans): It’s so easy to get caught up the left-right debate and believe there’s a difference between the two major political parties. However, debate is one thing, while actions are another. By their deeds you shall know them, and it is indisputable that there is no significant difference between political parties when it comes to action on the most important issues. Even hardened ideologues like John Cusack are beginning to wake up.
2. You understand that the Federal Reserve, or international central banking more broadly, is the engine of our economic problems: Debt slavery is the totalitarian force that threatens all of humanity, not some temporary political puppet or some greedy Wall Street trader. When a small group of people have the ability to create wealth out of nothing and charge interest on it, they have the ability to enslave the planet to their ownership despite what type of government a country claims to have.
3. You know that preemptive war is never necessary: When we realize that self-defense is the only acceptable form of violence, then we become awakened human beings. To suggest war because someone is different from you, or they may pose a threat in the future is simply ludicrous. And when did the idea of bombing civilians become humanitarian? No one wants war except for the immoral creeps that benefit from it.
4. You know that you’re being systematically poisoned, how, by whom, and why: Admittedly, there’s a lot to learn in terms of how we are secretly being poisoned. But the fact remains that we are being systematically poisoned, and it is likely for the deliberate purpose of dumbing us down and, ultimately, culling the population. Who could believe anyone is so evil to do that to innocent people, you may ask. Well, once you begin to seek the answer to that question, you’re one step closer to enlightenment.
5. You understand that government can never legislate morality, nor should they: When you realize the role of government is only to protect your liberty and work for the well being of the citizens, you’re awakened. There should be one simple law regulating morality: Do no harm. Thus, it’s impossible for the government to enforce morality with guns, cages, and taxes because those clearly cause severe harm to your liberty and our well-being.
6. You know that the mainstream media is wholly owned and manipulated by the ruling elite: A dwindling number of people still actually believe what they hear coming from the establishment media as if it’s gospel, even when they already accept that they are bought and paid for by the elite controllers. Yet, recognizing that they are nothing more than a propaganda machine and a form of mind control are the first steps in being able to critically think beyond the scientific messaging they broadcast.
7. You know that your neighbors are not your enemy even if you have fierce ideological disagreements: This is perhaps the most difficult thing to overcome in the awakening process. But it’s vital to understand that your neighbors have been indoctrinated and hypnotized like the rest of the us, until someone helps shine a light on inconsistencies in our thoughts and beliefs. Most of their ideas are not their own. They are suffering just like the rest of us. It’s okay to condemn their actions if they’re harmful, but those who are awake will not give up on spreading information that can enlighten those who might still be in the dark. None of us were born “awake” and all of us can learn even more.
8. You know that the endgame is one-world control of planet Earth: Once you understand that the endgame for the ruling elite is to have complete control of all vital facets of society through a global government, one-world currency, international armed forces, and so on, it is simple to see through the lies and propaganda surrounding even the most confusing world events. You will never go back to sleep when you fully accept this reality.
9. You recognize that there are esoteric powers manipulating our physical world: Whether you’re a religious or spiritual person, scientific or just plain curious, there are many theories about an invisible force at play in all of this. Obviously it’s impossible to prove exactly what it is. You may not want to believe it, but the ruling elite takes their occult rituals deadly serious. And they likely know something we don’t. Just by keeping an open mind about this possibility, you’ll forever keep an open mind about the things we can actually see, hear, taste and touch. Current science has shown that we can only “see” what the visible light spectrum reveals, which amounts to the tiniest fraction of all that can theoretically be seen within the full spectrum of energy. Part of any awakening is realizing that there is much more that is possible than impossible.
10. The power to change the world rests with you and you alone: For too long people have believed themselves to be weak, or relied on others to change the world for them. You’ll know that you’re fully awake when you realize that you have infinite power to change the world by simply living the change you want to see. First, you have to identify the principles that you believe in and then go out and live by them. If just a small minority took steps to do this, it would shake the establishment to its core.
What kind of world do you want to live in?
~Our Own Government,is Our Own Enemy~
Dishonest Media Avoids Truth about Obama Through Diversions!- Posted on We The People USA-By Jake Martinez-On September 26, 2012:
“Food For Thought”
simple vote Obama out!!!
Yes there is a difference.
No, I can’t imagine four more years of the anti-American, Marxist, pro-muslim terrorist, thief, liar, and traitor who is currently polluting the White House and every branch of our government to the extent a professional pest-control company, a damage remediation company, and every germ and virus killing product in the world, will be unable to clean it up and make the place safe for human life again.
Obuma and his Chicago thugs have been allowed to corrupt and destroy everything that once made America a great nation who is respected internationally. Who has allowed his false claim to be American by birth to stand? Who has allowed him to pay off places like Columbia and Harvard to keep his admission records secret? Why have there been no congressional investigations into his and his “Ho’s” waste of taxpayer’s money for their dozens of personal trips all over the world? Or, the many “bail-outs” and “stimulous” fund dispersals to his friends and contributors? Or his deliberate refusal to follow the rule of law and the Constitution? Or his deliberate lies – such as the assertion the attack in Libya where four American citizens were murdered was “spontaneous”? We have a proven liar and thief in the highest office in our land. We have someone who hates the United States of America existing as a free republic, who hates Christians and Jews, who humbly bows in submission to a foreign king, who apologizes for America, and who can’t say “Hello” without a teleprompter. No, we will not survive as a sovereign nation if Obuma is reelected. we cannot make it through four more years of Marxist economics run by someone who is incompetent to manage a roll-around taco cart.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
At the opening of the fiftieth session of the ...