Dear Fellow Republicans:
Having been a GOP member for over fifty-five years, I wish this letter could begin with “Thanks for your service.” But you need to know some of the reasons why there is such a feeling of disdain among many of us:
6) BENGHAZI – You’ve spent weeks hung up on who altered the talking points. Time is of the essence, and we are waiting for you to get to the heart of this tragedy. We want and deserve to know who gave the order to “stand down”. You seem to be poised to let the clock run so that you can move on to the next topic (say, “fiscal cliff” or whatever) and let this travesty just fade away.
5) MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD occurred in the presidential election, which likely was stolen. Abundant documented proof exists, and We the People fear that there will never again be an honest election. What do we hear from you? Crickets. Dead silence. You are brushing it aside and moving on. You just cannot be bothered. Shame!
4) FAST & FURIOUS is becoming old history, and your attempts to be effective have fallen far short of what we expected. Your investigative efforts have no teeth and are going nowhere. We see it, and we know it. Double shame !
3) OBAMACARE is going to literally kill Americans and the country’s economy. You all in the House have talked big about cutting funding in order to “starve the beast.” You, no doubt, will cave on this, too. All we hear are whimpers from wimps. Sorry.
2) IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES BY OBAMA have been committed during the last four years – egregious and unconstitutional power grabs, blatant disregard for the rule of law, treasonous actions, etc. etc. – and yet none of you has been serious about commencing impeachment proceedings in the House. Millions of us have concluded that it is FEAR. You fear riots, media ridicule, and last but not least the potential loss of your cushy positions, power, perks (including exclusion from Obamacare), privileges, and lifelong pensions.
It just might cost you something to save the country from destruction. (Now that’s a novel idea. You ought to read quotes from our Founding Fathers.)
1) In JANUARY 2009, Congress convened to accept the electoral votes. Nary a single one of you said a “mumblin’ word” and submitted an objection to the election of Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) Legally, it was incumbent upon you to have done so. We knew he was not constitutionally qualified to be President, and we know that you knew it.
Later, one of the Congressional attorneys submitted talking points to all of you so that you could calm our fears. We didn’t buy it because we know the truth. Fraudulent birth certificates; sealed scholastic, medical, and passport records; Marxist and Islamic affiliations; and Chicago gangster-style politics are hard to overlook. Somehow, though, you all managed to brush it off completely.
Your failure to act in January 2009, is at the root of why we are in terrible crisis today.
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.