I am not going to fall into the trap. I refuse to apologize for LA Clipper owner Donald Sterling. I refuse to wear the yolk of “racist” that the media is trying to throw over the neck of white Americans. His beliefs have nothing to do with me. Permit me to skip the “I am not a racist” confession normally required for a white man to speak to the issue of blackness and race in America. The constant bellowing of “racist” has worn thin with me. I think it is time to bark back.
Our media have become race-barkers, as obnoxious as the carnival-barkers who drove customers to the bearded lady…or the Siamese twins…or the sword swallower for a fee on the midway. Today, they are race-barkers who see racism behind every action…every thought…it is now “thought” that destroys people.
FEP (facts-evidence-proof) trumps emotional reactions every time. Charges of racism can destroy a reputation. Ask Paula Deen, George Zimmerman, Phil Robertson, The Tea Party, or Cliven Bundy. Do racist words justify government tyranny? Ask Glenn Beck.
So here we go. I am going to give you some observations based on FEP…questions really…for you to ponder. You are free to draw your own conclusions. At least for now. Make sure your phone is off.
1. Do you wake up in the morning and think about your skin color or gender? I wake up ME, just like you do. Our precious granddaughter does as well. She doesn’t know people are different. Her playmates are black. She doesn’t know that. She thinks they are people.
2. Obama has done more to fan the flames of racism than any man in history. Millions of white faces voted for him hoping to prove Americans weren’t racist. He has made racism worse. He uses it to escape responsibility. He blames all criticism on his skin color. Others bark for him as well. Especially the media. He is nothing that he told us he was. Obama has done more to fuel racism than George Wallace could have ever done. If you criticize him, you are (all together now) RACIST!
3. Fox News is a sellout. O’Reilly, Hannity, and Van Susteran fall all over themselves apologizing for whitey. Their lead “house negro” is Juan Williams. He is their expert on all thinks black. Why doesn’t “conservative” Fox News have a stable of conservative blacks to make the conservative position? Where are Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Alan Keyes, Jesse Lee Peterson, Pastor James David Manning, Mychal Massie…black voices who can speak to “conservative” solutions to race in America? If Juan Williams was white, we would never have heard his name. Only liberal blacks’ opinions are heard on Fox. Criticism of Obama is racism. Who wants to be called racist? Can’t you see it?
4. Institutional racism is a code word for extortion and corporate shakedown. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have made millions riding that horse. They make powerful white men kneel and beg. The head of the NAACP is a man named Benjamin Jealous (Jealous…need I say more?) Racism is big business, and business is good. The race-barkers have created a feeding frenzy. The media creates their own “experts” who make whites feel guilty for simply being white.
5. How would you like for your private thoughts to be made public. I wonder if any of the players on the Clippers ever said anything about the “white Jew” who owned the team. Do you suppose Charles Barkley or Magic Johnson have ever said anything derogatory about white guys? Taping a private conversation in California is a crime. Why does that not bother the NBA? Wouldn’t you love to hear some of the private conversations of Sharpton and Jackson? What would be the cry if a black leader’s calls were taped? (All together now) RACISM! Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson are OPEN racists, while 80 year old white-Jew Donald Sterling’s utterance’s were private. Which is worse? Somebody go ask Juan Williams.
6. Some thoughts on Clippers owner Donald Sterling: he was banished by the NBA, without a trial, for what he believed. He has dumped millions of dollars into the bank accounts of pampered black men. His head coach is black; 13 of his players are black. Two of his black players are listed in the top twenty-five salaries in the NBA. The Clippers have the the 6th highest payroll in the NBA (slave wages for slave labor, I guess.) Sterling has done more for the economics of black men than the NAACP ever has. But he said “bad” things. This is dangerous territory we are heading into…
7. Except for sports stars, who are held up as role models for young black Americans? Do the race-barkers talk about the negative influence of the “gangsta” culture and the fact that 70% of black babies are born out of wedlock? Jay-Z, Snoop Dog, Puff-Daddy, Beyonce, and Hollywood have destroyed the morality of our black youth. Detroit public schools are 95% black, and only 8% can functionally read. Is that Donald Sterling’s fault? “Bitches, Ho’s, and Nigga” is not the white man’s language. I wonder if the Detroit Piston players (12 of 15 are black) send their kids to Detroit’s public schools…
8. White folks are not to blame. We didn’t hold you down. Have you noticed how willing the media is to run with this white-man-racist stereotype? Is that by accident? If George Zimmerman is a “white-hispanic,” isn’t Obama a “white-negro?” Wake up and think, Dude.
9. Did you want to vomit when your watched multi-millionaire black men from the NBA whine about racism? I wonder if any of the black NBA stars live in all-black neighborhoods; or has their money made it possible for them to flee to gated communities out in the richest of suburbs? Does Rev. Al live in the hood? He owes the government $2 million in back taxes. Why hasn’t the government gone after him? It seems to me that Cliven Bundy and his black cows are treated differently than the good Rev.
Perhaps the NBA needs an Underground Railroad to rescue the slaves from the slave owners.
10. “Dr.” Kermit Gosnell (never heard of him?) killed hundreds of pre-born black babies. He is the most prolific murderer of black children in American history. He is black. Donald Sterling only spoke about blacks. Kermit Gosnell actually killed them. Has Sharpton picketed Gosnell’s office? Has he covered Gosnell on MSNBC? No Justice No Peace, eh Al? Check this out.
11. Black pastors in America are still on the plantation…they keep their people slaves. They support their racist brothers and blame race rather than morality for the condition of their people. Black men don’t father their children, nor marry their “baby mommas.” Pastors blame the white man rather than rescue their sheep. They support the government as a surrogate father. The pastors are black first and Christian second. Government is a poor god. It enslaves people to handouts.
12. This may be hard for you to believe; but the battle in America is not black/white, Republican/Democrat, rich/poor, or conservative/progressive. The battle has never changed. It is good versus evil. Right versus wrong. Donald Sterling is gone. How will that help poor black kids?
13. Hear me Christian…black and white…Jehovah is our Father. The barkers want you to forget that. “Divide and conquer” is the oldest trick in the book. They must keep stirring the pot of racism if they are going to control us. They fear the power of Christians united under God’s banner. Yahweh has no skin color. Some folks race to heaven, and some race for hell. That’s the real racism…not skin color.
Stop it already. Stop listening to the race-barkers. Stop agreeing with the pundits. The Truth has no color or political ideology. God-fearing people must stand together.
I have a plan. I’ll write about it next week.
Learn more about your Constitution with Coach Dave and the “Institute on the Constitution” and receive your free gift.
The views expressed in this opinion article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by WesternJournalism.com.